As part of the goody bag I received from the Future Of Beauty event at Harvey Nichols I received this Rodial Dragon’s Blood Eye Mask which I have been lusting after for a while now!
It’s pretty straightforward to use… You simply peel the individual mask off its protective covering and apply under your eye. There’s a lot of product actually in the packaging so it’s important to make sure you get as much of that out as possible! You then leave on for around 20 minutes, peel off and then rub any remaining residue into your skin. Easy!
– It’s so quick and easy to use. You could use this in the morning and then apply your make up over the top to give your eye area even more of a refreshing boost!
– It really does help improve the appearance and feel of the eye area. My skin felt tighter and more hydrated as well as being significantly brighter, where the appearance was that of looking refreshed and glowing
– It essentially acts as a second skin, where the hit of intense ingredients on the mask are there to soothe and repair the under eye area
– The hyaluronic acid helps to plump the area making eyes look younger and more hydrated
– It instantly reduces puffiness because of the arnica extract
– It’s expensive. For £39 you receive 8 sets of under eye masks which does seem a lot; however that works out at nearly £5 per mask if you use one per week. So in that sense for the initial effect it had I would definitely pay that per week. Also I imagine after continued use the eye area would begin to look generally brighten overall.
As you can see my pros list is a lot longer than the cons, and even my point about them being expensive, I’ve managed to turn that into a positive. In short I think these are amazing! If you’re looking to invest in your eye care routine then I would completely recommend these as a starting point. There’s no strict regime to follow and they really are so so simple to use – what’s not to love!
Rodial have some amazing products so I an definitely looking to test some more out! Have you tried any of their other products? Would love to know!
Thanks for reading 🙂 X